Here are some of my other possibilities, or as I would like to think options for my future 30 day challenges
- A daily Random Act of Kindness
- Dance like nobody is watching for 5 minutes daily
- Cook something seasonal daily
- Do one creative thing each day
- Declutter - one item or one area per day
- Find inspiration and capture the moment
- 10,000 steps each day
- Connect with family or a friend
- TV free
- Complete projects - a strong finish
Most of these ideas come out of something that I have been wanting more of, or something I have been wanting to let go of.
I have a quote on my laptop that I put on a few years ago - "small steps lead to big progress", which sums up that second insight nicely.
I am not going to take on a another challenge just yet. I have decided that I am going to see this challenge through to the end before committing to my next one. I am naturally a good starter and I want to strengthen my capability around having a strong finish.